Adams Mill Inc.
Formed in December 2009, Adams Mill Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization with the following purpose:
- Preserving historic Adams Mill and its surrounding grounds and structures;
- Restoring structures to operational status;
- Recruiting volunteer staff to open the Mill and grounds to the public:
- Maintaining the grounds;
- Working with other organizations which are interested in the Cutler, Wildcat, or Oxbow area to coordinate programs and projects;
- Planning programs, materials, and special events to educate the public about the history and significance of the area;
- Promoting knowledge and use of the facilities through the region..
Adams Mill Inc. purchased the Mill and the ten-acre park in September 2011. Since then many improvements have been made, and in 2013 we were given the adjacent Oxbow Natural Area by the Wildcat Creek Foundation. This gift added 70 acres to the property.
In 2013 new roofing was installed and the historic mill building was completely painted. Many other projects are planned for future years, and fundraising will continue in order to retire the debt and to make further improvements.
Since this is a grassroots all-volunteer organization, your help by contributing as a member, donor, and/or volunteer is very much needed!
Adams Mill Inc., P.O. Box 582, Cutler, IN 46920 - Phone 765-268-2530